Friday, May 17, 2019

TFNation 2019

Hello everyone,

I'm a guest at the 2019 TFNation, in Birmingham, UK this August!

And I'll be taking commissions!

Please email me at glovestudios@gmail.com with the specifics of your request.
I'm pretty open-minded so don't be shy if you have an odd request. As long as it's not hateful or x-rated I'm pretty flexible. And it doesn't have to be Transformers either.

If you're interested here are my prices and options:

(All prices are for b&w. For color add 50%.)

Sizes in inches:
Headshots: (9x12) £ 40

Busts: (9x12) £55
Busts: (11x14) £75

Full figure: (11x14) £120
Full figure: (11x17) £160

Sketch Covers: (Headshot) £50
(Bust/Full Figure) £90
Plus £10 if I provide the book.

If you have anything different you want to request, such as multiple characters or anything else different from what I have listed contact me for prices.

Paypal payments accepted ahead of time. For payment at the Con ask when you email.












No comments:

Post a Comment