Monday, July 10, 2023

2023 Dragon Con Commissions

This year will be my first appearance at Dragon Con in Atlanta, and Commission openings are available now! I look forward to doing my first guest appearance in Georgia. Get in the queue early if you want one.

I'll be in Artist Alley all weekend, 8/31-9/4. Open to anyone planning to attend or can meet me near the show to pick it up.

Please email me at glovestudios@gmail.com with the specifics of your request. I'm pretty open-minded so don't be shy if you have an odd request. As long as it's not hateful or xxx-rated I'm pretty flexible.

If you're interested below are my prices and options: (Sizes in inches)

Head: (9x12) $60

Bust: (9x12) $90

Postcard size (6x9)  3/4 figure b&w ($75)

Postcard size (6x9)  3/4 figure color ($100)

Full figure: (11x17) $240 (reserved ahead of time)

Full figure: (11x17) $300 (commissioned at show)

Sketch covers (I have a fair amount in stock of different types of comics, let me know if you want me to check if I have a relevant one.)

Head: $60

Bust: $90

Full body: $150

($10 extra if I provide the comic)

All prices are for b&w. For color add 50% to total. For a second character add 50%.

If your request is for a citybot or combiner Transformer I may ask for more, as they are akin to drawing multiple Transformers.

(Unless otherwise stated, commissions are of a character only, with perhaps an area of solid color or simple background elements if the composition benefits from it. For a detailed background or if you want extra characters or anything that’s not on the list just reach out and we can discuss.





















No comments:

Post a Comment