Monday, May 20, 2013

Wizard World Philly Panel



Hi all, I got invited to take part in a very flattering panel at the upcoming Wizard World Philadelphia on Friday May 31st.

2:00 – 2:45PM HOW WE GOT HERE
Want to ask some of the most distinguished artists in the industry about how they got to be top-dogs? Wondering where you need to go and what you have to do to become one of them? Now’s your chance to talk to leading artists Bob Layton (Iron Man; Uncanny X-Men; Avengers; Captain America; Batman), and Andrew Griffith (Transformers; G.I. Joe; Star Wars; Vampirella) who helped breath life into classic comic book characters! Moderated by Rebecca Housel. (ROOM 109)

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Griffith at the Puerto Rico ComicCon.

    Mr. Griffith, I was glad to talk to you. I hope you don't find it amiss that I blogged about it over at jycalcano.blogspot.com nor that I linked from my blog to yours. I think you deserve some name recognition. :)

    J. Y. Calcano

    ReplyDelete